November 6-7 | Tampa, Florida
$125 Early Bird Rate Available Until September 30!
Hunger Free Communities Summits are two-day events providing current and aspiring Hunger Free Community organizers and the broader anti-hunger community a forum to learn, share and network while exploring best practices in hunger eradication.
The goals for the conference include sharing successful strategies for collective impact; learning about effective approaches from content experts; and identifying new tools, resources and partners for planning, implementing and evaluating community-based hunger relief efforts.
This year, we are co-hosting the summit with Tampa Bay Network to End Hunger and branding it as the 2017 National Sunshine Summit to End Hunger. Visit www.summittoendhunger.com for conference information and registration.
Who should attend?
- Hunger Free Communities Network participants– nonprofit, religious, private and public sector leaders working collectively to end hunger in their communities.
- Those aspiring to start Hunger Free Community networks or coalitions.
- Community, faith and business leaders interested in engaging in anti-hunger efforts.
- Elected and public sector officials interested in understanding the untapped potential to end hunger in their communities.
- Community members and students interested in learning how to contribute to solving hunger.
Current Alliance to End Hunger Sponsors for the 2017 Summit